Shree 1008 Panchmeru Mandir

This temple is situated at the bottom of the hill. In enciant time here there was a old temple known as Nandishwar Bhagwan Temple and later the replacement of this temple is done by Nihalchand Devchand Shah, resident of Shetfal in 1952. The renovation of this temple is completed during 17th March to 27th March 1983, and this is done by Smt. Sakhubai Gulabchand Shah and her son Shree Manikchand, Jaykumar and Chandragupt Shah.

Photo gallery

View All Photos

join us on

Facebook Twitter